Re: [XP] Workshop: Programming Intensive

  • Keith Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      Interesting... I was thinking, if I had some free time available, of
      trying to TTD up a poker-bot environment... people could try encoding
      their poker strategies into subclass of PokerBot, and the environment
      instantiates instances of them, running hundreds of poker games a
      minute to determine which strategies really work.

      --
      C. Keith Ray
    • Thomas Robbs
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
        Here's something like that:

        http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/coderuler

        I haven't tried it myself, but a couple of colleagues have.

        Cheers,

        Tom