Write an article for the Agile Times

  • Mike Cohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      Hello--

      I'm soliciting articles for the next issue of the Agile Times, the official
      e-magazine of the Agile Alliance.

      In particular I am looking for articles that would fit in one of these three
      areas:

      1) a discussion of an "agile best practice." I've written before that I'm
      not a big believer in universal best practices so this article is ideally
      more about a specific practice that works well in a specific context.

      2) A book review. Read any good books lately that you think may be of
      interest to agile readers? If so, write a book review and tell everyone what
      you think of the book.

      3) A review or commentary about an "Agile Tool." There are lots of tools in
      use by agile teams, why not write about your favorite?

      We're very open on word count on these articles although they are typically
      between 2,000 and 4,000 words (book reviews are usually much shorter).

      The deadline is 12/31 for the issue to be published in January.

      Please contact me for details or if you have questions. If you have
      questions about contributing an article on another topic, please contact me
      and I'll either answer your question or help point you to the person editing
      that area of the Agile Times.

      --Mike Cohn

      <http://www.mountaingoatsoftware.com/> www.mountaingoatsoftware.com