RE: [XP] To go fast you should slow down

  • Karl Scotland
    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 2, 2004
      > From: Ben Hogan [mailto:bwhogan@...]
      >
      > Does anyone have any references or other support for the
      > suggestion that on a software development team if your goal
      > it to deliver to market as quickly as possible, the best
      > thing you can do is take your time, and avoid time pressure
      > within the team?

      Hi Ben,

      Have you looked at any of the Theory of Constraints literature? I'm no
      expert, as I'm only just discovering this aspect for myself, but it
      seems that there may be something there which will help you. I'm sure
      there's someone on this list who may be able to be more specific! I'd
      be interested if there is aswell...

      Karl