RE: [XP] Top Posting, Safety, New Members

  • Appleton Brad-BRADAPP1
    Message 1 of 80 , Dec 1, 2004
      > Comments, ideas, questions, whatever, are welcome.

      Has the idea of a separate newcomer forum been proposed? (it could be XP-specific or maybe attempt to encompass agile methods in general)

      It could attempt to use some suitable posting guidelines and corresponding moderation policy?
    • Jim Standley
      Message 80 of 80 , Dec 5, 2004
        "Gartner Group evaluates our Model Execution System and declares a 12 to
        47 times improvement over other development approaches." So do they
        recommend I cut my development budget by 92% or 98%?