Re: [XP] Re: Top Posting, Safety, New Members

    Message 1 of 80 , Dec 1, 2004
      On Wednesday, December 1, 2004, at 7:54:56 AM, Dale Emery wrote:

      >> It seems to me that the point of Agile methods is "one group".
      >> Yet there needs to be a kind of comfort for all, whether new
      >> and delicate or old and oblivious. (We all know which class I
      >> fall into.) And it seems to me that the difference between
      >> "essay" and "conversation" might relate to these other
      >> concerns.
      >>
      >> Comments, ideas, questions, whatever, are welcome.

      > I get the feeling that there's something important that you're
      > almost saying here, or almost asking. I can't quite see what
      > that important thing is. Are you requesting that we converse
      > more and essay less? Or that we be aware of the difference, and
      > how each affects people? Or something else?

      I'm just describing the part of the iceberg that I presently see through
      the fog.

      The central "e" in "Jeffries" is silent ... and invisible.
    • Jim Standley
      Message 80 of 80 , Dec 5, 2004
        "Gartner Group evaluates our Model Execution System and declares a 12 to
        47 times improvement over other development approaches." So do they
        recommend I cut my development budget by 92% or 98%?