Re: [XP] Top Posting, Safety, New Members

  • Jonas Karlsson
    Message 1 of 80 , Dec 1, 2004
      On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 07:42:12 -0500, Ron Jeffries
      <ronjeffries@...> wrote:
      > It seems to me that the point of Agile methods is "one group". Yet there
      > needs to be a kind of comfort for all

      Perhaps the needs of the community has outgrown the capabilities of a
      mailing list. How about a site where "essays" are posted in slashdot
      style fashion, conversations are carried on in the mailing list, and a
      wiki where collective wisdom is stored? Though pieces of such a
      system exist already, (eg.Ward's wiki, xprogramming.com), all the
      resources are spread out and unconnected, and therefore possibly hard
      for new-comers to find.

      _jonas
    • Jim Standley
      Message 80 of 80 , Dec 5, 2004
        "Gartner Group evaluates our Model Execution System and declares a 12 to
        47 times improvement over other development approaches." So do they
        recommend I cut my development budget by 92% or 98%?