Re: Top Posting, Safety, New Members

  • Dale Emery
    Message 1 of 80 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hi Ron,

      > It seems to me that the point of Agile methods is "one group".
      > Yet there needs to be a kind of comfort for all, whether new
      > and delicate or old and oblivious. (We all know which class I
      > fall into.) And it seems to me that the difference between
      > "essay" and "conversation" might relate to these other
      > concerns.
      >
      > Comments, ideas, questions, whatever, are welcome.

      I get the feeling that there's something important that you're
      almost saying here, or almost asking. I can't quite see what
      that important thing is. Are you requesting that we converse
      more and essay less? Or that we be aware of the difference, and
      how each affects people? Or something else?

      Dale

      --
      Dale Emery, Consultant
      Collaborative Leadership for Software People

      Habit with him was all the test of truth / "It must be right:
      I've done it from my youth." --William Cowper
    • Jim Standley
      Message 80 of 80 , Dec 5, 2004
        "Gartner Group evaluates our Model Execution System and declares a 12 to
        47 times improvement over other development approaches." So do they
        recommend I cut my development budget by 92% or 98%?