Re: on top-posting

  • Anthony Williams
    Message 1 of 80 , Dec 1, 2004
      Brian <yahoo.com@...> writes:

      > --
      > Brian, on 11/30/2004
      > If a giraffe had a sore throat, how many lozenges would it need to
      > make it better?
      >

      > On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 09:18:00 +0000, Chris Dollin wrote:
      >>
      >> My techie side wonders if anyone's written a mail inverter that
      >> puts the message body "back" into the "right" order ...
      >
      > I've thought about this. Haven't built it yet, but it is on my list.

      Posts with the signature at the top are even more confusing than top-posts ---
      my mailer (gnus/XEmacs) treated this entire message as part of the sig (which
      means it appears in a different font, and is hidden altogether when I have
      "hide signatures" enabled)

      Anthony
      --
      Anthony Williams
      Software Developer
      Message 80 of 80 , Dec 5, 2004
        "Gartner Group evaluates our Model Execution System and declares a 12 to
        47 times improvement over other development approaches." So do they
        recommend I cut my development budget by 92% or 98%?