NUnitAsp v1.5.1 released

  • Jim Shore
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      NUnitAsp v1.5.1 is now available for download. NUnitAsp is a tool for
      test-driven development of ASP.NET web pages.

      Version 1.5 includes a modest collection of improvements over version
      1.4. The most important new feature is improved custom tester support.
      We've exposed a number of methods needed for writing custom testers and
      we've created a new HtmlTag class that's easy to use and understand.
      Even if you aren't writing custom testers, you'll appreciate 1.5's
      improved error reporting and API documentation. Particularly handy is
      the new ability to report server-side ASP.NET exceptions directly within
      test failure messages.

      Version 1.5.1 is nearly identical to version 1.5. It requires NUnit 2.2
      rather than NUnit 2.1

      NUnitAsp v1.5.1 is available for download at:
      http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/nunitasp/NUnitAsp-1.5.1.zip?download
      <http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/nunitasp/NUnitAsp-1.5.zip?download>.

      A detailed change log may be found at:
      http://nunitasp.sourceforge.net/changes.txt

      The NUnitAsp website is at http://nunitasp.sourceforge.net

      Jim Shore
      Project Coordinator
      NUnitAsp

      --
      Jim Shore
      Titanium I.T. LLC - Making IT Profitable

      phone: 503-267-5490
      email: jshore@...