Re: [XP] on top-posting

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 80 , Nov 30, 2004
      Brian, on 11/30/2004
      If a giraffe had a sore throat, how many lozenges would it need to
      make it better?

      On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 09:18:00 +0000, Chris Dollin wrote:

      > My techie side wonders if anyone's written a mail inverter that
      > puts the message body "back" into the "right" order ...

      I've thought about this. Haven't built it yet, but it is on my list.
    • Jim Standley
      Message 80 of 80 , Dec 5, 2004
        "Gartner Group evaluates our Model Execution System and declares a 12 to
        47 times improvement over other development approaches." So do they
        recommend I cut my development budget by 92% or 98%?