94859RE: [XP] SixSigma and Extreme - Is Agile to ---

  • Marco Dorantes Martinez
    Jul 31, 2004
      DMAIC=
      Define the project goals and customer (internal and external)
      deliverables
      Measure the process to determine current performance
      Analyze and determine the root cause(s) of the defects
      Improve the process by eliminating defects
      Control future process performance

      DMADV=
      Define the project goals and customer (internal and external)
      deliverables
      Measure and determine customer needs and specifications
      Analyze the process options to meet the customer needs
      Design (detailed) the process to meet the customer needs
      Verify the design performance and ability to meet customer needs

      http://www.isixsigma.com/library/content/c001211a.asp