94739Re: [XP] SixSigma and Extreme - Is Agile to ---

    Jul 28, 2004
      On Wednesday, July 28, 2004, at 4:27:09 AM, Steven Gordon wrote:

      > I still have to conclude that somebody took quite a few liberties, but
      > kept the SixSigma name for marketing purposes. We might as well
      > relabel XP as CMM-X and claim that we followed CMM to the letter on
      > some project and ended up with XP.

      Been there, done that. Bob Martin's dX method. (Read it upside down.) And
      the XP/RUP plug-in.

      These are possible because RUP (and CMM) are a menu, and any subset of them
      is a valid, though not necessarily wise, instance.

      But I like the name CMM-X a lot. :)

      Take what you can -- give nothing back. -- Captain Jack Sparrow
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic