      From: lasse.koskela@... [mailto:lasse.koskela@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 10:29 AM
      To: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: VS: Why preserve TDD tests anyway (was RE: [XP] Testing
      Leftover)

      Lior Fridman:
      > I don't want to use the refacturing term cause I don't really think I
      > truly used any refacturing mechanisms, but the intention was the same.

      So you /did refactoring/, but didn't use (known or documented)
      /refactorings/ ;-)

      - Lasse -

      privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
      received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
      the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

      ad-free courtesy of objectmentor.com
      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Thank you.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic