92196Re: [XP] Re: DSDM /agile Principle #6: "All changes during development are reversible."

  • Brad Appleton
    May 12, 2004
      On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 11:54:01AM -0400, J. B. Rainsberger wrote:
      > This is exactly what I have /always/ thought of for "reversibility."
      > It's about reversing architecture decisions, and not making every little
      > feature easy to rip out at a given moment.

      That was always my assumption of what "reversability" meant in this context as well. In fact it never occurred to me to question that it might mean "subtractable" or "rollback-able". (if I'd seen it in a CM context rather than a design/refactoring context, I might have assumed the latter meaning :)