91871Re: DSDM is Agile

  • rachelclairedavies
    May 1, 2004
      This is hard to answer as the full list of names behind Enterprise
      XP is not in the public domain.
      To the best of my knowledge none of the DSDM consortium members that
      are behind the use of the "EnterpriseXP" name (Barry Fazackerly et
      al) have tried XP on a real project as software developers as they
      work more in the realm of project management.
      Rachel

      <jeffries@d...> wrote:
      > Have any of the people who are actually behind "EnterpriseXP" ever
      done
      > "pure" XP? I am wondering at least two things: how do they know it
      needs
      > something, and how are they qualified to advise on when and how to
      add
      > things?
      >
      > Ron Jeffries
      > www.XProgramming.com
      > When all ideas of [XP] is and [XP] is not have been extinguished,
      > then [XP] reality will manifest itself. -- Thich Nhat Hanh [Ron
      Jeffries]
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic