90913Re: [XP] Re: eXtreme Collaboration: "Reality Mining" and 1984

    Apr 3, 2004
      On Saturday, April 3, 2004, at 11:28:54 AM, J. B. Rainsberger wrote:

      >> So instead of focusing on building an organization built on trust and
      >> helping each other, and a place where people would actually enjoy
      >> working, some desparately strive to make it more and more miserable.

      > ...and people wonder why I'm thinking of getting out. ("But you make
      > good money!")

      I'm still looking for Something Wonderful to work on ...

      Here is Edward Bear, coming downstairs now, bump, bump, bump, on the back
      of his head. It is, as far as he knows, the only way of coming downstairs,
      but sometimes he feels that there really is another way, if only he could
      stop bumping for a moment and think of it. And then he feels that perhaps
      there isn't. -- A. A. Milne
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic