90890Why aren't system developers catching on?

  • gdxprogrammer
    Apr 2, 2004
      Besides the already present fear related to Structured Analysis, why
      are so many companies having a hard time saving money. Through out
      every ethnic background that lies a proverb, "two heads are better
      than one!"

      Between OOP, and XP (Extreme Programming not Windows XP) it's a
      wonder why people aren't so quick to pick this new concept up. I was
      first introduced to XP when I read an article in Wired and have been
      intrigued ever since. Is there a large market for extreme programmers
      yet?
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic