89865XPAU 2004 Call for Papers extended to March 10

  • Alex Viggio
    Mar 3, 2004
      The XPAU2004 deadlines for paper and panel submissions has been
      extended through next Wednesday, March 10. Please see
      http://www.xpuniverse.com/CallForParticipation for the pertinent
      email contact information if you have any questions.

      --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, "Alex" <aviggio@q...>
      wrote:
      > A quick reminder that February 29th is the XPAU 2004 submission
      deadline for
      > all papers (including education symposium papers) and all proposals
      except
      > workshops and tutorials.
      >
      > ***
      >
      > CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS
      >
      > XP Agile Universe 2004:
      > The Role of Extreme Programming and Agile Methods as Mainstream
      Software
      > Development Techniques
      >
      > Calgary, Alberta, Canada
      > August 15 - 18, 2004
      >
      > www.agileuniverse.com
      >
      > mainĀ·stream: (P) Pronunciation Key (mnstrm) n. The
      prevailing current
      > of thought, influence, or activity.
      >
      > What does it mean for Extreme Programming and other Agile Methods
      to be
      > mainstream software development techniques? What does it take to
      move them
      > to a level of acceptance that well transcends the current contexts.
      > Following the success of the previous three conferences, XP/Agile
      Universe
      > 2004 will continue to transform the prevalent thinking in the
      software
      > development community, targeting both advocates and skeptics,
      through
      > learning, experiencing, and sharing. To that end, we are soliciting
      > proposals and papers in several categories. Topics of interest
      include, but
      > are not limited to:
      >
      > Bang for the Buck
      >
      > Return on Investment
      > Management of Agile Projects
      > Measurement in Agile Projects
      > Agility and Risk Management
      > Agile Testing and Quality Assurance
      > Contracting in Agile Projects
      > Empirical Results and Validation
      >
      > Getting and Maintaining Agility
      >
      > Cultural and Organizational Issues
      > Scalability of Agile Methods
      > Teamwork and Collaboration
      > Customer Involvement
      > Knowledge Management
      > Adoption, Education, and Training
      > Tool Support
      > Issues of Frequent Deployment
      > Offshore/Distributed Development
      >
      > The Bread and Butter
      >
      > Testing Techniques and Practices
      > Refactoring
      > Pair Programming
      > Writing User Stories
      > Planning Projects
      > Managing Requirements
      >
      > New Horizons
      >
      > New Agile Methods and Practices
      > Agile Modeling and Design
      > Balancing Agility and Planning
      > Hybrid Methods
      > Widely Dispersed Agile Teams
      > Open Source and Agility
      >
      > IMPORTANT DATES
      >
      > January 25, 2004 11:59pm EST - Submission deadline for workshop and
      tutorial
      > proposals
      > February 27, 2004 - Notification of acceptance for workshop and
      tutorial
      > proposals
      > February 29, 2004 11:59pm EST - Submission deadline for all papers
      > (including education symposium papers) and all proposals except
      workshops
      > and tutorials
      > March 7, 2004 11:59pm EST - Tutorial and workshop descriptions due
      for
      > advance program
      > April 2, 2004 - Notification of acceptance for all papers and all
      > outstanding proposals
      > May 2, 2004 11:59pm EST - Camera-ready copies due for all papers
      >
      > Further Information: www.agileuniverse.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic