89864RE: [XP] Offshoring XP

  • Steve Ropa
    Mar 3, 2004
      Yes, I should clarify. I came on board after the initial "hiring" decision
      was made. I had the perception that the team was too high ceremony, and the
      team had the perception that my company requires high ceremony. Luckily, we
      quickly found out that we were kindred spirits in Agility.

    • Show all 112 messages in this topic