80344XP in product development

  • neelesh_shastry
    Sep 30, 2003
      Hi,
      Im new to the group and new to XP. Me and some of my friends are
      working on a product, a XML editor.I am reading XP Explained by Kent
      Beck, and thinking of doing a pilot with this product. I have some
      doubts/issues though,

      1.People in the team are skeptical about pair programming.I have
      quoted from the book and other sites,but still not able to convince
      the team.
      2.What is the best way of replacing the Customer ,because we don't
      have one.
      Im sure these issues have been addressed previously in the list, but
      couldn't get a pointer.
      Could someone help? some pointers to previous discussions,resources?
      thanks.
      neelesh
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic