      From: sharanya vemu [mailto:sharanya@...]
      Sent: None
      To: extremeprogramming@egroups.com
      Subject: [XP] help me out--i'm A newbie

      Hiie Guyz!!

      I'm pretty excited To be in this group.,amd learn this methdology,but i go
      thru the mails.,, i dont get much.,, can some one help me out with this.,??
      Sharanya
      sharanya vemu
      e-mail: sharanya@...

      --
      mailmetoday is a free e-mail service from India Today Group Online that also
      rewards you with cool gifts. Sign up now at http://www.mailmetoday.com

      Ad-free courtesy of objectmentor.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic