49802An: North of England XP User Group Meeting

  • Simon Monk
    May 1, 2002
      Next meeting: 7pm Monday 13th May 2002.
      All are welcome, especially those thinking of taking up XP.
      Location: Swan Tavern, Golbourne Rd, Winwick, Warrington, Cheshire WA2 8LF,
      Tel: 0870 7001562. Its close to the M6 / M62 intersection
      (http://search.yell.com/search/
      ShowMap?scale=50000&companyName=Swan&nat_id=1156331&referer=search&replayURL
      =%2Fsearch%2FDoSearch%3Fscreen%3DVAL%26state%3DAMB%26companyName%3DSwan%26sc
      rambleSeed%3D8142%26businessType%3DPUBLIC%2BHOUSES%26location%3DWINWICK%26br
      oaderLocation%3DWARRINGTON%257CCHESHIRE%257CNORTH%2BWEST%2BENGLAND%257CENGLA
      ND%257CUNITED%2BKINGDOM%26&bt_term=PUBLIC+HOUSES&businessType=PUBLIC+HOUSES&
      location=WINWICK&panY=0&panX=0)

      Please let me know if you would like to come(simonmonk@...).
      Would anyone care to volunteer a theme for the meeting to focus the
      discussion a bit?

      The purpose of this group is to act as a forum both for people practicing Xp
      and those thinking of starting Xp to exchange ideas informally. The group is
      not sponsored by any organisations and will remain independent. The format
      of our meeting is very relaxed, with no fixed agenda. The emphasis is on
      exchanging experiences and picking up tips. We have a range of people
      including practitioners, academics, and even those still unsure.

      Simon Monk.