40445Re: [XP] Work week

  • drawstho@aol.com
    Jan 3, 2002
      I also know of a Government contractor that had all its exempt employees sign a contract to work for 53 hours a week. Since the government assumes 40 hours a week, this effectively gave them a 33% reduction in overhead expenses, which they then used to reduce their overhead multiplier... there was a big stink in Congress, but it was ruled to be OK at the time (about 8-10 years ago)

      Dan ;-)