27455Re: XPers at JavaOne?

  • Paul Hodgetts
    Jun 2, 2001
      John Brewer wrote:

      > --- In extremeprogramming@y..., Paul Hodgetts <prh@z...> wrote:
      > > Monday at 12:45 by the merry-go-round works for us. Anyone
      > > else?
      > That would only give us 45 minutes before the afternoon (technical)
      > keynote.
      > I'd like to suggest we try Wednesday at noon. I've already checked
      > with Phil, and this works for him.

      Sure, Wednesday at noon sounds fine. There aren't any must-see tech
      sessions during the 12:15-1:15 slot, at least for us.

      I assume we're still rendezvousing by the merry-go-round, then?

      If there are any other XPers at JavaOne who want hook up with us, now
      you know when and where to be.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic