24276RE: [XP] OT: Political Philophy ( was: RE: Why is "Politics" neve r a part of a methodogy? (a rant))

  • Robert Watkins
    Apr 1, 2001
      wecaputo@... wrote:
      > Thus not only does knowledge + bullets, trump bullets, but
      > also, knowledge
      > without bullets can trump bullets. Gandhi proved that -- and
      > he *was* shot.

      Only because he played the English value system against them. If India had
      been a French colony, Gandhi would have been lucky to stay a two-bit layer
      in South Africa.

      Knowledge only trumps bullets when you can remove the will to pull the
      trigger... as a survival strategy, I wouldn't trust it.

      Robert.

      --
      "Duct tape is like the Force: it has a light side, a dark side,
      and it holds the universe together"