20671Re: CRT's and Dyslexia (Was: Re: [XP] C++ Books and extra stuff)

  • Ryan King
    Feb 1, 2001
      On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 10:14:02PM -0500, Dossy wrote:
      > On 2001.02.01, Ryan King <rking@...> wrote:
      > > Which is easier for you to read? Dark text on light background or light
      > > background on dark test? No difference?
      >
      > Exactly what IS the difference between dark text on a light background
      > vs. a light background under dark text?
      Heads you lose, tails I win.

      Darnit -- I obviously didn't proofread that sentence at all. Matter of
      fact, IIRC I just let the spell checker run and considered it verified.

      - Ryan "You knew what I meant" King
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic