      From: Javier Campoamor [mailto:campoamor@...]
      Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 10:58 AM
      To: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [XP] Pilot Project in XP

      He should write the acceptance test. And he can do his own work not related
      with the development (read a book is a nice work, not too hard).

      And better than the phone contact would be the NetMeeting contact. You can
      share the applications and show him everything that you want.

      Regards

      Javier

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic