20643RE: [XP] Pilot Project in XP

  • Javier Campoamor
    Feb 1, 2001
      He should write the acceptance test. And he can do his own work not related
      with the development (read a book is a nice work, not too hard).

      And better than the phone contact would be the NetMeeting contact. You can
      share the applications and show him everything that you want.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic