19501Re: Architecture for XP and scalable web sites

  • Alan Francis
    Jan 12, 2001
      --- In extremeprogramming@egroups.com, astl@h... wrote:
      <a zillion lines of copied message>
      <followed by....>
      > Do the user stories say "don't lose my data that I am entering just
      > because you want to update the servers?"

      Can we PLEASE try to keep the copied text to a minimum ? Even if the
      two new lines are the most insightful piece of observation yet, it's
      still anooying to get massive emails full of copied stuff.

      Maybe OMI could host an extremeprogramming wiki so conversations
      could be conversations ? :-)

      Alan
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic