159310Re: [XP] Web Article

  • Dave Rooney
    Mar 23, 2015
      Hi Ron,

      Nice, I like it and will continue to spread both the word and the practices.

      Just as a possibly encouraging data point for you, I've had three different companies tell me that they're having a tough time keeping up with the demand for "technical coaches".  That would be the people who know the Scrum/XP process but are able to teach/coach the XP technical practices.

      Since that type of coaching is in my wheelhouse, I'm happy to hear that from a financial perspective.  I also feel that it's a good sign that there seems to be a realization that process changes alone aren't enough.

      Thanks!

      Dave…

      On 23 March 2015 at 11:27, Ron Jeffries ronjeffries@... [extremeprogramming] <extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I want my XP back. Here’s some current thinking. Advise me.

      http://ronjeffries.com/articles/2015-03-21-xp-revived/

      Ron Jeffries
      Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
      But since no one was listening, everything must be said again. -- Andre Gide

    • Show all 191 messages in this topic