159162Agile Accounting - we like to interview you

  • Ram Srinivasan
    Aug 19, 2014
      Terry Quan (a friend of mine who is an expert at Accounting) and  I are writing a white paper on Agile Accounting. If you are working with your Finance department to capitalize your (Agile and non-Agile) Projects, we would like to talk with you. Specifically, we would like to talk to those that have to propose projects to corporate accountants and finance people. We would like to ask them the process of proposing  projects, and the impact of capitalization on their proposals, and what pressures they experience on this issue throughout the project.

      We will maintain confidentiality. If you are willing to share your story, please get in touch with us.

      Thanks,
      Terry and Ram