159158AgileDC 2014 Call for Speakers Now Open!

  • we2bdc
    Jul 15 9:03 AM

      AgileDC 2014 Call for Speakers Now Open!

      AgileDC is scheduled for Tuesday October 21st. It will take place at Gallaudet University in Washington D.C.

      Register before July 31 to save $50 off the already low cost.  The call for papers is now open (Speakers get in for Free).

      To Register or Propose a Talk please visit us at: AgileDC.org

      AgileDC is the largest Agile community organized event in the Washington DC metro area and is bringing together thought-leaders and practitioners from government, not-for-profits, and private industry alike to grow our local software community.

      This year’s tracks include:

      * Getting Started

      * Government

      * Not For Profits

      * Complicated Situations

      * Code and Tests

      * Improving Your Game

      * Business Point of View

      * Other (If your proposal doesn’t neatly fit in one of these tracks)

      To participate in the Call for Proposals, please complete a Session Proposal for each session. We plan to notify speakers by mid-August and finalize the schedule by the end of August.

      Questions please Email:

      speakers@...

      or

      info@...