159137unrelated ipads and surveys ( was Re: [XP] Survey on Agile software metrics, chance to win an Apple Ipad Mini )

  • thierry henrio
    Apr 11, 2014
      Hello Laurent!

      On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 7:23 PM, Laurent Bossavit <mylists@...> wrote:

      > I started to fill it out and quickly realized the data would be used for bar graphs rather than qualitative research.

      Folks, save yourselves time and reference this:

      https://plus.google.com/+LaurentBossavit/posts/B4m2Bz6VsAu

      Cheers,
      Laurent

      It amazes me now how I trash mails matching "survey" without looking at the rest of their titles

      I did not even see that I could have win an ipad ( my son would have love it, and I would have cursed myself )

      That is good

      And by the way, it looks to me that your "Leprechaun" book was the best one I read in 4 years since "Gold Mine ( Ballé )"

      Cheers, Thierry