158969Re: [XP] Taking it back

  • Steve
    Feb 28, 2014
      In cases like this I usually do the right thing and just defend it later after we have executed on what business wanted us to deliver, at that point it's usually and easy battle to win.

      Thanks
      Steven Solomon

      Sent from my Apple Lisa.

      On Feb 28, 2014, at 8:39 AM, Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries@...> wrote:

      Leonardo,

      On Feb 28, 2014, at 8:03 AM, Leonardo Postacchini <notivago@...> wrote:

      That has being my reality, yes, in some places I had it a lot easier, but being allowed to pair?! Never mind. Sweet dreams. Having the customer with us? I was actually laughed at for that one.

      I think perhaps you need to change your organization.

      Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
      But since no one was listening, everything must be said again. -- Andre Gide

    • Show all 197 messages in this topic