      From: Steven Gordon <sgordonphd@...>
      To: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, 28 February 2014, 7:01
      Subject: Re: [XP] Taking it back

      Agile development teams do have a responsibility to deliver high quality, high value code and continuously improve at it.  Attack the ones that do not meet that responsibility for not meeting that responsibility, rather than for not doing it your way.

      If they ask for help, guidance, coaching, etc., then advocate the methods that work for you.  I prefer to motivate those same methods by root causing the visible problems they are having instead of just telling them to do what works for me, but there are many ways to teach.  Side-benefit: the team also learns how to root cause their problems, not just the XP practices.

    • Show all 197 messages in this topic