158948Re: [XP] Taking it back

  • Leonardo Postacchini
    Feb 25, 2014
      Tim Ottinger,

      I think your e-mail touches the question of mindset vs practices, if the mindset is there, the practices follow, people may not have practice in the practices but that they may learn. On the other hand, if the mindset is not acquired the practices are mechanical stuff and the decision making processes will not favor agile, the practices will become only one more chain in the processes, on more thing people will regret being forced to do.

      On 25 February 2014 09:00, daswartz@prodigy <daswartz@...> wrote:
      Ron,

      Nice analogy. Or was that a simile? My high school English teachers
      would be surely be happier if I were sure.

      Doug

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: