158875[ANN] New Agile Coaching Circles starting up in January.

  • David Chilcott
    Jan 7, 2014
      Bay Area Agilists,

      Agile Coaching Circles are a great way to sharpen your coaching skills and learn from other Agile professionals. Outformations is forming some new circles in January and we’d love to have you join us.

      What is an Agile Coaching Circle?

      An Agile Coaching Circle is a small group of Agile professionals who meet on the phone twice a month, for three months, to develop their Agile Coaching skills and to get new ideas for addressing Agile related challenges in their organization. Each session includes a different learning topic, coaching practice in pairs or triads, and group conversations to share experiences and deepen the learning. It’s an effective blend of new content, skill development, and peer learning that participants have found very valuable.

      I think I’m interested. How can I learn more?

      There’s some more detail on our website . We are also going to be hosting two introductory calls in early January to provide an overview and answer any questions you might have.

      ·  Thursday, January 9th, 4:30pm Pacific time -- Register here

      Please feel free to share this with anyone you think might be interested.

      You're also welcome to contact me directly if you have comments or questions.

      Please join us for the introductory call on Thursday if you have interest and can make it.

      D ;-)

      David Chilcott
      Outformations, Inc.

      Keep Breathing.  Tell the Truth.  Be Fearless.  Choose Love.   Embrace the Mystery.
      Email: drc@...
      Voice: 510.655.7122
      Skype: DavidChilcott
      Twitter: @DavidChilcott
      Schedule a meeting with me at: http://meetme.so/DavidChilcott
      Need to contact me URGENTLY? Use https://awayfind.com/DavidChilcott
      Ask me about the Outformations Agile Enterprise JumpStart

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic