158869Survey Agile & Web programming 2013

    Dec 10, 2013

      Dear IT manager/project manager/developer,

      We are two software engineering research groups working on improving methodologies and practices for Web development.

      We kindly ask you to contribute ten minutes of your time to answer a survey we prepared on the use of Agile and Lean Methodologies, and other practices, in Web development.

      If you choose to provide your email address we shall send you a complimentary report with the results of this survey. We shall use your email address only for this purpose.

      Thank you in advance for your availability and for your time.

      AGILAB, DITEN, University of Genoa and AGILE GROUP, DIEE, University of Cagliari, Italy.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic