158780Re: [XP] How not to do Kanban

  • Kay
    Aug 30, 2013
      hi, Nancy,

      I *am* leaving -- in fact, today's my last day!

      I"LL be volunteering at Agile DC in October. Going to practice TDD and brush up my Java and C#...
      Found Francis' Fish's "It's not your Fault"video on you tube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWYxPoI3vZg&feature=youtu.be n) --- Very thought-provoking!!

      So If anyone's looking for an enthusiastic .Net programmer with strong technical writing skills in DC, Arlington, or OLd Towne Alexandria, you know where to find me!!

      Kay Pentecost