158778Re: [XP] How not to do Kanban

  • Charlie Poole
    Aug 29 11:45 AM
      Hi Kay,

      Hey, I never thought about this before, but "Change your organization or...
      change your organization" is a bit like the Law of Two Feet in Open Space.
      You reminded me of my favorite formulation of it:

      "If you find you are neither learning nor contributing, use your two feet,
      go someplace else."

      Charlie