158773Measuring Success on an Agile Team

  • theeceejay
    Aug 28, 2013
      To All,

      We are working on a transformation to an Agile Methodology on our Software Development Team. We are in the beginning stages of mapping out different tools and practices that we could use for various parts of the development process. And we have encountered some questions that I was wondering if anyone could answer for us to help us out.

      How would you measure success?

      Is there any qualitative or quantitative measure that we can provide, for ourselves or for our "C"-level employers that we can point to, to determine that the change to an Agile Methodology is working?

      Thank your for your help,
      .Chris.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic