158772Re: [XP] Misunderstanding and re-writing the manifesto

  • Dossy Shiobara
    Aug 28, 2013
      Just think: in 400 years, when folks are mercilessly editing the Gospels
      of Ron, Kent, Ward and Chet, or the Letters to the Programmers ... what
      we know as XP today may very well be entirely unrecognizable.

      Look at Jesus ... you already know how his methodology turned out ...

      --
      Dossy Shiobara | "He realized the fastest way to change
      dossy@... | is to laugh at your own folly -- then you