158769Re: [XP] Misunderstanding and re-writing the manifesto

  • Kay
    Aug 28, 2013
      Hey Ron,
      This one was no one. Just a manager at at consulting company.

      When i first started workin here at this command and control culture, *everyone* said "Agile won't work here." Then the top brass said "you WILL do agile. NOW *everyone* thinks we're agile. They "think" what they are told to "think" .