158704Re: [XP] Request to participate in a survey about agile development

  • markus_hummel@ymail.com
    Jul 23, 2013
      Hi Francis,

      sorry for the late answer, I didn't get a notification about your message somehow. Individual software is tailored for one specific customer, whereas standard software is intended for selling to as many customers as possible. I hope this helps, thanks.

      Regards,

      Markus