158689Re: [XP] Examples of good acceptance test criteria

  • Adam Sroka
    Jul 22, 2013
      I second those recommendations (https://leanpub.com/cucumber_and_cheese and
      http://pragprog.com/book/hwcuc/the-cucumber-book)

      Note that while Cucumber is an excellent tool compatible with many
      different programming languages you don't need to be using Cucumber to
      benefit from writing your scenarios this way. There are also alternative
      tools that use similar syntax.