158687Re: [XP] Examples of good acceptance test criteria

  • Wouter Lagerweij
    Jul 22, 2013
      Hi Jack,

      I rather like Ken Pugh's book (
      http://www.amazon.com/Lean-Agile-Acceptance-Test-Driven-Development-Collaboration/dp/0321714083
      )
      It's very 'hands on', describing interactions between team and PO, and
      giving many concrete examples using an example project.

      The Specification by Example book (Gojko Adzic) is also very good, but is
      more focused on the process, in my opinion.

      Wouter

      --
      Wouter Lagerweij | wouter@...
      http://www.lagerweij.com | @wouterla <http://twitter.com/#!/wouterla>