158684Examples of good acceptance test criteria

  • JackM
    Jul 22, 2013
      I am looking for really good examples of acceptance test criteria so that I can help the PO's and Teams to understand what makes really good acceptance test criteria.

      After many sprints I am still getting the "Don't have clarity of what is required". Acceptance tests are too high level.

      I have read through Mike's user stories applied book and their are examples there but they're rather simple in nature for a basic website.

      If you can point me to any literature, blog etc on this topic i'd sincerely appreciate it.

      Thanks
      jack
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic