158650Re: Developer Stories

  • JeffGrigg
    Apr 20, 2013

      --- Phlip <phlip2005@...> wrote:
      > Unfortunately for the process, I'm sometimes better than my
      > clients and customers at thinking of a new feature.
      >
      > XP: No, never add a feature story to the system.
      > Real life: Yes; show leadership.

      It's nearly always good for developers to *suggest* stories that could be done. This is a human venture. We benefit from getting as many good ideas out there as possible. And the developers will have a good idea of what is possible and easy -- and which may provide value.

      But the Customer determines the priorities. So your brilliant idea might be prioritized to "yes, let's do it now" or "no, let's do it 'never.'"
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic