158649Re: [XP] Developer Stories

  • Adam Sroka
    Apr 19, 2013
      Absolutely the whole team can contribute to the creation of good stories.
      However, given the additional context in the original post I don't think
      that was the question. Team members helping to write stories, yes.
      Technical team members contributing stories that the customer cannot fully
      comprehend or prioritize, no.