158644Developer Stories

  • ☈king
    Apr 18, 2013
      Hi all!

      Am I wrong, or is it generally bad for developers to put their own stories into the Planning Game? This gets more complicated if there is a legacy/technical debt.

      Shouldn't they just decide what is right to chip at as far as internal improvement, then just let that play out in the velocity?

      Maybe I'm seeing this wrong, but it seems like if you try to mix those discussions into the planning, the Customer won't have a clear way to prioritize the stories they know/understand/feel vs. these weird techie ones from some strange land.

      I know XP addresses this, but I don't remember how or where.

      Thanks!
      —RK
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic